Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sunshine on My Squirrel Makes Me Happy

The air is sitting at the sweet spot of twenty-five degrees celsius. Yet, I, your ever faithful blogger, am inside on this day of perfection, far far from any window, not doing what most comes naturally on a day such as this - walking in the park, reading a trashy novel in a hammock, or ogling women who display the good sense to wear short skirts as they bounce their merry way through the field of my vision. Non, nein, nyet! I am here typing happily away so as to insure that you, my adoring masses of Almostonians (the new catch-phrase for devoted readers of my wisdom) are not forced to settle for cheap, decaffeinated substitutes of my high octane perceptions. Too bad I don't really have anything to say today. It is a good day to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment